Monday, December 7, 2009

[Cyworld] Donghae Cyworld Update

- Don’t make Donghae so timid -
2009.12.07 12:01
In the [-Haru-] folder



ㅋㅋㅋ…Don’t make me so timid~~ㅜㅠㅜㅠ

We’re all good~!!ㅜㅠㅜㅠ
These are all wonderful memories!!
(Our) adorable blue angels gave us this love where can the memories be bad!!^^
The gifts for me the members will play with it like this but it’s all the same!!ㅋㅋㅋ
Don’t be timid!!Being like that I will cry!!~~ㅋㅋㅋ
From-Thai Super show 2
Source: Lee Donghae Cyworld
Thanks piyah for sharing
Translated by viragis@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits

Photo Entry 2009.12.07*
대 만 에 서 . . . */*In Taiwan…*

이동해 2009.12.07 00:26

Hello everyone^^~~

This is Super Junior’s Donghae.
SUPER JUNIOR-M’s first fanmeeting was held on 2009/12/5/6!^^
Firstly, (I’d) really like to say an apology to fans~
Our album has been out so long but we’ve only come so late to meet you all…
S!O!R!R!Y…ㅜㅠㅜㅠ
Even so, there were many E.L.Fs who created the blue sea for us…
It was very touching!!^^
It was very enjoyable and everyone was absolutely!!great and a very enjoyable memory (?)!!^^
Although it was only the 7 of us, but it was really like all Super Junior members together, even those members who didn’t come were working hard!!^^ㅋㅋㅋ
In February, there’ll be a SUPER SHOW2 in Taiwan!! You all know about it right??~~^^
Until the next meeting, do not fall sick!! Always be healthy!!
You~must~be well!!
Once again, thank you so much!!~~^^
I love you (all)!!
Thank you for giving (me) good memories, remembrances, and the touching (moments)!!
I love you,I love you,I love you!,(Don’t be unfaithful)!!!!
Pearl sapphire blue ,ELF you are the best!!^^
Credits: BLG @ superduperlove